Dental implants are a fixed replacement solution for missing teeth, bridges or dentures. You may have a single missing tooth or need multiple teeth replaced or want more secure dentures, then dental implants are the best solution for all those needs.
A dental implant provides a secure foundation for both permanent teeth as well as a secure base for removable teeth. With today’s technology, dental implants are the standard of care for dental replacements compared to bridges or dentures.
What is the Procedure for Dental Implants ?
At Smile Station, we believe in minimally invasive dentistry and digital work flow. We make use of the latest technology to provide state of the art implant dentistry at par with global standards.
The workflow is very simple and has given us the highest of work satisfaction for us as well as our clients.
- Step 1: At the initial consultation, we try and understand your requirements and your concerns ( if any). We explore the possibility of dental implants, make photographs and request a panoramic x-ray.
- Step 2: We then draw a provisional treatment plan and request a basic blood investigation to review your health, a 3D X-ray (CBCT) and perform the intra-oral scan.
- Step 3: The treatment is planned digitally with the help of software. The use of sophisticated technology allows us to decide the best possible care and prepare the clinical chart.
- Step 4: We then present you the digital treatment plan along with information on time frames and the costs involved. At this stage, if you are any medical supervision, we would request consent and advice from your primary care provider/ family physician.
- Step 5: Upon your approval and consent, a 3D surgical guide is printed based on our plan and the implants are placed with minimal time and effort but with great comfort and precision at the same time. Many times it is even sutured less.
- Step 6: Delivery of provisional teeth to see through the post-surgical phase.
- Step 7: After an initial wait of 4 to 6 months, we make your teeth as planned and secure them on the implants to give you’re that secure confident smile along with great functionality to bloody your lifestyle.
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants (Tooth Replacement)?
If you have missing teeth, bridges or dentures you will love dental implants. Imagine never worrying about your teeth again. Imagine a conversation, or enjoying a meal, without worrying about slippage or discomfort when you eat or talk and your dental implant will look completely natural. That’s the beauty of dental implants.
Why Choose Smile Station Dental Clinic for Dental Implants (Tooth Replacement) Treatment?
With our minimally invasive digital implant practice, we have been able to work with great finesse even in critical situations to give our clients the best possible care. We have been able to place implants in otherwise not so favorable situations.
The procedure time is immensely cut down and many times it has even suture-less. The recovery phase is ultra shot to such an extent that some of our clients have done road trips, played golf tournaments and even taken international flights the very next day.
Since we ourselves do the implant placement as well as restore them, we are able to envision the final outcome and plan accordingly to give you the best possible care.
In fact many of our clients have realised the benefits of our care and have availed our services and have made special efforts to come all the way from the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, the Middle East, Kenya, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.